Inspiration from Genuary2021
- 0101 // TRIPLE NESTED LOOP
- Three loops plot circles.
First loop centres circles on the canvas.
Second and third loops centre circles on the perimeter of the circles from the previous loop.
- 0102 Rule 30
- 1D cell automation with Wolfram's Rule 30 - not recommended
if you are photo-sensitive
- 0103 Make something human
- A radial flowfield generates the iris muscles of an eye
- 0104 Small areas of symmetry
- Simple square shapes have symmetry and asymmetry
- 0105 Code golf
- Moire interference and Perlin noise create the effect of black satin
The code fits in a tweet and is tagged
with '#つぶやきProcessing' = Tweet Processing
- 0106 Triangle subdivision
- Triangles are recursively divided. Movement is controlled by Perlin noise.
- 0109 Interference
- Moiré interference with three lined grids of red, green and blue
- 0110 // TREE
- Recusive fractal tree
- 0130 Sound, flocking, and none-shall-touch
- Interactive sliders control degree of alignment, cohesion and separation